Gratitude Journal Challenge Day 3 of 5
For day 3 challenge,let me begin it with this “there is no other-right-time to appreciate things, now is always the perfect time to make the most of every second brings”.
1. I am thankful that God permitted me to sleep and rest even in just few hours last nigh..ika nga “MABUTI NA ANG WALANG TULOG, KAYSA WALANG GISING”.
2. Thanks to Manong Guard for making me smile this morning at PMTS:
Guard: pakipila po ng maayos, pakibuksan ang mga bag
When it was my turn…..
Guard : tumingin sakin “ano po itatawag ko sa inyo? Maam o Sir??
Ako : Manong ha! Ang aga-aga ! Siyempre po “MAAM”
Guard : Baka po kasi sapakin niyo na lang ako bigla pag nagkamali ako ng tawag” …….amf!!! rumiresbak pa talaga?.
3. Thank you for the free and healthy food na naabutan ko sa office!
I nominate Florie Dacpano Tipono, Berniedette Plamenco and Analyn Jallorina SacamilSacamil to list three positive, gratitude statements for five days in a row and nominate three friends a day. Let’s make this world a better place.
Gratitude Journal Challenge Day 4 of 5
Don’t be afraid of thunders, for there is rainbow waiting ahead…
1. For the food that sustains my everyday energy and shelter that keeps us safe from storm.
2. For the trials that made me stronger and polished my capacity to grow.
3. For everyday friends I talked, laughed and cried with.
I nominate Mitch Bueno Butial, Sam Cruz , Jean Arevalo to list three positive, gratitude statements for five days in a row and nominate three friends a day. Let’s make this world a better place.