Last Monday, I submitted my Certificate of Employment, Birth Certificate and my NBI Clearance to DFA for Red Ribboning.
If you will be working abroad, you need your documents be ” red ribboned”/ authenticated by DFA. This applies to some countries but some don’t require it anymore.
From Kamuning, where our office is located, I left at around 8:00am to Cubao. Because there, I can have the option to take the MRT or bus ride. Mind you! When I reached Cubao…I saw this! Which would you dare to ride to reach your destination easily??
At my end, I chose to ride the MRT. It might take you few minutes to fall in line but though it moves slowly..it will bring you surely to your destination in a short period of time. Traffic everywhere really made every passenger’s nerve sick!
From Cubao MRT-Station, I went down to Taft LRT-Station. Below the station, there were jeeps waiting in line going to DFA for a 10.00 fare.
Once you reached DFA,
1. Go directly to Gate No. 2 for paper assessment.
2. Proceed to information desk to fill out this form
3. Proceed to the Verification Lane
4. Payment to Cashier (100.00 per document for 4 days processing, 200.00 per document for 1 day processing)
5. Take the receipt with you for you will come back on the given date.
Last Monday was September 8, I returned today for pick up of document. On the pick up date:
1. Proceed to gate 2 for receipt verification
2. Proceed to Lane 4 and put in there your receipt
4. Get your price and double check your documents.
That’s how it looks like! Its a document with the Red Ribbon in it!